Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Serena William threatened to kill Lineswoman!!

11:52 PM by alfa ·
From the world of tennis. International tennis pro players, Serena Williams, a sudden rage to lineswoman and threatened to kill him!!


Initially, Serena defeated the tennis player Kim Cjister from Belgium. He was upset and went berserk the moment lineswoman U.S. Open semi-final match, Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, New York, took place.


Serena is annoyed said harshly before all the fans and the USTA. He exploded because lineswoman said foot fault on match pivolta moment. As a result Serena defeated and lost the gift of 10 thousand USD.


"First I want to apologize to lineswoman, Kim Clijster, USTA, and all tennis fans wherever they were for inappropriate emotions. I am a woman who has self-esteem, confidence and honesty, and I admit when I make a mistake, "Serena writes on his official website.


"I want to make it clear to all the young kids that I can keep myself properly and this is not something to do - lose or win, good or bad in the world of sports, and in all attitudes," he added.


"I want to take this as an example. We all learn from the experiences both good and bad. I will learn and more mature than this, and will become a better person in the future, "

0 comments:

Post a Comment